Thursday, January 13, 2011

the end of fun is coming soon

The end of my winter break, better known as the end of my fun, is rapidly approaching. Which is lame. I like being on break, it gives me time to rest my brain after going psycho this past semester, which, btw, I made the DEAN'S LIST, bitches! Ha. I rock. Um, anyway. With the end of my amazing free time coming so quickly, I'm having to pack and remember all the little tiny things I need to bring back to school... and I realized that *insert dramatic background noises here* I have not given you any tips for surviving Wonderland in like, forever! I know, right? Insanity... so here's your tip for today:

When a new battle is rolling towards you, get your armor ready... but first take care of what's underneath that armor! That is, you. Take some time to do all of your favorite things, so that you're feeling great before that battle. Paint your nails, take a bubble bath, dye your hair blue (maybe that's just me...), read amazing books, watch movies, hang out with friends, go to the mall, and other fun things... but also be working on clearing you mind and body so you are the best you that you can be headed for that battle field. Do some puzzles, things that challenge you to think, meditate, exercise a little... jogging*, walking the dog**, some yoga, pilates, stuff like that. And then don your armor and go out and kick some ass!

Love,
Alice
*take care of the weather please. do not freeze/have a heat stroke/get electrocuted/be squashed by a falling tree/drown etc.
**see *

No comments:

Post a Comment