Saturday, February 19, 2011

in which I mope about the fact that my gf's computer is broken

you would mope too. It sucks. Majorly. The internet is the easiest form of contact for us. Sometimes it's the only one because, unfortunately, we live one thousand miles apart. Which also sucks. I've been like, pouting for the past few days. I don't pout. I am not a pouting kind of person, what have you done to me, Lissy? I've never actually NEEDED someone before, at least, someone who isn't close family. But I need her. And distance and evil technology that breaks down at the wrong time I can't have her. =( 

See? I'm freaking pouting. What. The. Fuck.

Dear World,

Please make the south coast and the north.. well, it's not really a coast, but whatever, closer together. It would be really kind of sort of freaking awesome. Pretty please? 

Love (only if you grant this demand request),
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment