Thursday, October 27, 2011

Silly, Serious, and Strange Love Quotes

In honor of Natalie, obviously.

“Love is like wildflowers; It's often found in the most unlikely places.” (by someone that isn't me)

“If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime.” (also by someone that isn't me)

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
-James Baldwin

"Love builds bridges where there are none."
-R. H. Delaney

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye."
-H. Jackson Brown Jr.

"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."
-Mistinguette

"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato

"If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I love you."
-Unknown Author

"If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?"
-Unknown Author

"Even if courage fails you, tell that special someone that you love them in anyway possible... "
-Unknown Author

"Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams. "
-Unknown Author

"To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides."
-David Viscott

"Is not a kiss the very autograph of love?"
-Henry Finck

"It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them."
-Agatha Christie

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity. "
-Albert Einstein

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
-Unknown Author

No comments:

Post a Comment