Monday, March 26, 2012

*insert creative title here*

Wow, I suck at blogging lately. In my defense I am insanely busy, and insanely behind on research for the project we're presenting at the symposium.... and by insanely behind I mean I haven't even started researching yet. And the symposium is in April. Also I need to do math homework... as I'm also insanely behind in that, but I have actually started on that. Somehow. I'm awful with procrastinating; I can find like five billion "important" reasons why I can't work on it currently. And by important I mean bullshit.

My dorm is pissing me off because my internet won't work. I actually had to call my dad and ask him to look up the weather for me. Hopefully it'll be figured out by the time I'm done with classes, and if not I guess I'll have to send in a work order. Lame.

I should probably end this entry now because my government class is starting.

Lesson: DON'T PROCRASTINATE

love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment