Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's been a while...

Sorry for being MIA for so long. If you haven't realized by now, I often have periods in which I drop off the face of the earth. I get majorly focused on one thing and it's not until I'm done with that thing that I sit back and remember there's an entire planet out there that I've been ignoring. I've been in a graduate school/graduating panic. I'm hoping *crosses fingers* for a may 2013 graduation, which means that I'm freaking the hell out. I've now checked my DARS report a million times, checking and rechecking that I'm done with my core after this semester. I've been staring at my graduation plan, mentally planning for next year, trying to figure out how the hell I'm going to finish up all of my service hours, and if I can keep my grades up so that I not only graduate with honors from AHS, but with honors in general (like cum laude, magna cum laude, summa cum laude). And also I'm looking hardcore into grad schools, panicking over letters of recommendation, panicking over admission requirements and scheduling interviews and auditions, and freaking out over the GRE. So I'm dedicating a lot of energy to panicking.

I'm SO not ready for the real world yet. Then again, is anyone?

love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment