Monday, April 18, 2011

Incredibly, Oddly Funny Things People Say I

And I now introduce a new segment on this blog called Incredibly, Oddly Funny Things People Say. Which is the very strange and very funny things that can be overheard on campus. And also some mentions of really weird things like people running around campus in a tomato costume. 

-"I drink like 10 cups of coffee a day, and a five-hour energy drink, and a caffeine pill or two, and soda. Yeah, I'm probably going to need a kidney transplant but I have sibling so it'll be okay."
-"A slut is someone who sleeps with everyone, a dyke is someone who sleeps with everyone but you."
-"Yes, sometimes I fantasize about killing someone and turning into a bird, too."
-"You are a short five-five and I am a tall five-two"
-"Fear of dykes? No, not quite."
-(repeatedly)"No, Alice and Abby, you cannot answer questions on things we already went over in abnormal psych"

Annnnnnnnd, that's all I have for now. More funny things have been said around campus but I always forget if I don't mark them down for future amusement.

Love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment