Saturday, April 9, 2011

More than a little hurt

No, mom, you wouldn't tell people if you heard Voices. You really would not. You cannot tell me that I was some kind of malicious liar, or a weakling, to not tell you for three years that I heard them. YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE!!!!!! And then "you promised me when you were 14 we'd never be here, and I'm mad that you broke that promise." I'm so sorry that I developed schizoaffective disorder, how inconsiderate of me. And of course, our broken relationship is completely my fault and you're perfectly innocent, because screaming at someone until they burst into tears hundreds of fucking times does not break that. I have tried so fucking hard to be perfect for you, to give you the perfect daughter. I'm sorry that just wasn't good enough for you.

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment