Friday, April 22, 2011

reviews, reviews, reviews

First off, I would like to thank everyone who has read Lovely and rated or reviewed it. The fact that took the time makes me smile. =) Secondly, to the reviewer on itunes who called me the Rebecca Black of publishing, thank you for making me laugh. Seriously, I did nearly die laughing. You know when you don't like a book you can stop reading, right? I am honestly saying, it is okay if you don't like my writing, not everyone (or even a majority) in the world will. You can go read something you do like, you're not obligated to finish. <3<3<3

And now for the serious (pfft) part of this blog... guys, I'm not Alice Hawkings. While we have similarities that an author and their character will inevitably have, we're not the same person. Alice Hawkings doesn't exist, she is a book character. Lovely is a work of fiction.

Love,
Alice (but not that Alice!)

No comments:

Post a Comment