Tuesday, May 17, 2011

in which I cannot think of a good title

Seriously, I cannot. It just wasn't working out in my head. Anyway. Today will be interesting, considering the fact that I may get an answer to what the hell is wrong with my shoulder this afternoon. Everybody cross your fingers, because I'm going to pitch a fit if I have to get another MRI. Or if they say I need another surgery, because, NO. That ruined my summer the first time around and took me out of dance for the summer and fall semester. I refuse to have surgery, absolutely refuse... But I'm kind of getting ahead of myself, they might not even know what's wrong. Blech.

I have been writing now, working on RON when I should probably be working on Rose. Inspiration isn't coming on Rose, however, so I need to work on something else, RON just happens to be that something else. It makes me wish I had stayed in touch with Jacquie, because she was a varsity cheerleader and could help me out with all of this cheerleading stuff. I know absolutely nothing about cheerleaders, so I'm having to do some intense research while I'm writing, which is a little irksome. I like already knowing everything about the characters and what they do before I start writing, but that just isn't happening this time around. Also, I hate changing points of view, but that's what I'm doing. It makes each chapter extra long because it has two parts, and I'm slightly concerned as to how long RON is going to end up being. Definitely over twice the size of Lovely, which I think more readers will like because I've got a lot of emails and reviews saying Lovely was far too short. (jsyk, I agree. But that's all that was coming from the storyline. writing time-traps gets confusing).

The gym is actually becoming a great place for inspiration, now to figure out how to write while on the elliptical. ;P

Love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment