Tuesday, May 31, 2011

another day, another doctor's appointment

I spend far too much time seeing doctors: general physicians, physician aids, chiropractors, neurologists, psychiatrists, orthopedic doctors, pain management doctors....just far too many doctors. And it's not like I can ever quit seeing these doctors, I have lifetime issues, things that are never going to go away. That sounds scary but I've accepted it; nothing I have has a cure. I mean, sometimes I have minor breakdowns and cry about how it's not fair (which it really is not), but I know that doesn't do me any good.

That... is pretty much what Rose is about. Saying that it's not fair and pushing through it anyways; fighting with everything I have. As a good friend of mine one said, you have three options in life: give up, give in, or give it your all. So what are you going to do?

love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment