Sunday, June 5, 2011

in which I unapologize

If you do not listen to Carrie Underwood, you probably have no idea what unapologizing is: it's simply taking back an apology, from when you were not really sorry. There are a shit-ton of several people that I would like to unapologize to.

-Sabrina, after apologizing for so many things that I wasn't actually sorry for that I cannot possibly recall or blog here. One example, I really am not sorry for telling you not to touch me. Personal space, ever heard of it?

-Reagan, I actually am not sorry for exploding with built up tension, I'm really not sorry for keeping you in the dark about my anorexia. So there.

-Ryan, you fucking psycho, I'm not sorry for telling you to never speak or come near to me again. Because if this happens again I will get a restraining order.

-My dad, when I told him I was sorry for keeping in contact with Indigo. I loved her, I wasn't sorry in the slightest.

-My entire biological family on my bio-dad's side. Really, let me alone.

-My family when I barely restrained cussing them all out after not going to Sam's wedding; now I wish I had. Also, so not sorry for keeping you in the dark about 90% of my life.

-Both Hodges and Foster.

-Pretty much everyone I've done a group project with

-everyone I've ever apologized to for how I truly felt. That's what I felt, and I'm not sorry I felt it.

Thus, I take back all my apologies to all of you listed. I'm not sorry for publicly blogging this either. If you didn't want everyone to know about the things you did, you should have never done them in the first place. When Rose comes out, this will all come out and I certainly will not be sorry for that.

love (to my actual friends),
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment