Saturday, August 13, 2011

in which I once more have nothing important to say

My blog feels neglected. So I'm posting, even though I really have nothing to say. Um.... updated my website (http://www.gisellesylphide.webs.com) so that now I have a new page. Put up the long ago promised, half forgotten, greatly procrastinated on, second edition of Lovely. Not so many changes, but they were all things I thought were important, so there. :P Classes will be starting again soon... so summer is slowly running out of steam. Dammit. Uh... if you haven't by now, go download Evanescence's new single What You Want, it's pretty epic. Read my girlfriend's book, it's called Poetry by Natalie Bailey Hardin, currently only available on smashwords... play freerice, you learn and donate rice to people... and that's about I'll I've got. 

love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment