Sunday, August 21, 2011

in which it is almost time to say goodbye to summer.

So, summer is rapidly drawing to a close, and I just really want to cling to it and refuse to start back to school. Unfortunately I've been informed that time doesn't give a damn about what you want it to do, so I must give into it (trust me I tried not to when Natalie had to return to her frozen wasteland of a state and it didn't work out so well). Classes will be starting next Monday, and I will have to remember the layout of my school sometime before then, as I have absolutely no idea where the science building is. Which... is kind of sad considering I spent a year living on campus. I mean, geez, I know where the freaking visual arts building is and I've never even had to go there. How do I not know where the freaking science building is?

Blech. I still have to start packing. Yup, going back to school soon and I haven't even packed. Well, it's mostly clothes that I have to pack... and that couldn't take long, right? Ignore the fact that it took me a day last year. Also ignore the fact that it took me two days to assemble half of that crap together. I mean... most of them are still in their boxes from when I moved out at the end of the spring, so that can't take as long... I hope. I should probably stop writing this blog entry and go back; but am I going to? If you said "no" raise your hand as you are correct ladies and gents. If you said "yes" ha, you obviously are unaware of how much of a procrastinator I am. I'll finish this entry on that note, and procrastinate some more.

love,
Alice
PS:  I'm procrastinating on giving you a lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment