Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHRISTMAS

I will now brag about my Christmas presents:

-a camera
-a nook (I know, right?)
-$50 worth of itunes money (and some music from Hana Pestle that I just bought with that money)
-a Miranda Lambert CD
-Glee's Christmas album
-SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!
-A chia pet =)
-a beautiful necklace from Lissy (it's a really good thing I was sitting when I opened it
-a smokey eye kit
-fast flats, no more wearing heels until I have blisters
-target giftcard
-pretty sure I got more but I can't remember 'cause my pain meds are kicking in

But what I really got for christmas was my dad's face when he opened the iphone 4 case I got him, and he realized that we got him an iphone 4 for Christmas. And when my mom jumped up and down and screamed after she opened the ring my dad gave her. And Jacob's flipping out when he opened his PSP. I'm anticipating my sister's reaction to her present, and my girlfriend's reaction to hers. I can't wait to see the smile on Ella's face when she opens up the present we got her. The best part of Christmas is how happy everyone is, and when I feel their hearts pounding from excitement, the enormous smile on their faces.

I love Christmas.
Love,
Alice

1 comment: