Tuesday, December 28, 2010

one of the many reasons I love her

(man, that was confusing to change names around, L is her, GS is me)
L: God that felt SOOOO good to light those on fire
L: ":P
gisellesylphide: pyro :P
L: maybe
L:: =) I love you
gisellesylphide: I love you too
gisellesylphide: Only more ;)
L: pffft
gisellesylphide: I do :P
L: Fine!!
L: :P I lose
gisellesylphide: *blinks*
L: I smell muffins:
L:P What's wrong?
gisellesylphide: you gave up
gisellesylphide: has that ever happened?
gisellesylphide: Immediate giving up-ness?
L: lol
gisellesylphide: I need to go write this down somwhere
L: xD I just feel like making you happy by winning :P
gisellesylphide: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
gisellesylphide: *kisses* I love you =)
L:: :P the "w" key feels abused
gisellesylphide: it can get over it

1 comment: