Saturday, December 18, 2010

in which I'm forced to go to a party

Bleck. I intensely dislike parties. Too many people crowded together, too much noise, too many anxiety attacks provoked by said crowd and noise. But there's far too many times when I have to go to parties. Like yesterday, where there was a surprise party for a friend of the family's birthday. Spellbound was originally going to play, but they were having some inter-band drama, so they could not (which sucks because they're awesome). Instead, we had some band I couldn't even tell you the name of and they SUCKED. The singers (yes, plural, there were two. why? I don't know) couldn't carry a tune in the bucket. It was irritating when they first started to play because I couldn't hear a word they were singing but when I did manage to hear them singing I wished very much that the rest of the band would drown them out.

The party wasn't terrible overall, I had Lakshmi there to hang out with, 'cause we have to catch up on a semester's worth of stuff.

Today I have to work with Nicole on choreographing a five minute solo for her to perform tomorrow. It's going to rock *beats head against wall*

Love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment