Sunday, September 26, 2010

Get it together, heart

Why why WHY does it still hurt when she talks about him? We've been over for ages. She spent two years stringing me along, treating me like shit. So why do I care? Why does this still hurt? And I can't even hate her, because she's not a bad person. She's emotionally clueless, and her clueless-ness seriously hurts people... People that had faith in her, and believed her when she said she loved them... People like me. But she's not doing it on purpose, and certainly not maliciously, so I can't hate her.

I shouldn't even care, this shouldn't still hurt. I am in a relationship with a wonderful girl, a relationship I'm very happy in. I couldn't leave Lissy even if I tried... and I can't imagine ever wanting to. I love her. So why does it still hurt when she talks about him?

This is ridiculous. Get it together, heart.
~Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment