Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some mushiness and demonic psychology professors

Let's start with the mushiness. All these songs are currently on my "<3" playlist. Suggestions for more songs would be really awesome.

Your Eyes- RENT
Mary Jane- Alanis Morissette
Think Of Me- Phantom of the Opera
All I Ask Of You- PotO
Catch Me When I Fall- Ashlee Simpson
Hip to My Heart- The Band Perry
Mama's Song- Carrie Underwood
Everytime We Touch- Cascada
Bubbly- Colbie Caillat
Bring Me To Life (ABH and Fallen)- Evanescence
Before the Dawn- Ev
October- Ev
Good Enough- Ev
Anywhere- Ev
What I Wouldn't Do- A Fine Frenzy
You Picked Me- AFF
Think Of You- AFF
Near To You- AFF
My Funny Valentine- Frank Sinatra
Halo/Walking on Sunshine- Glee cast
My Life Would Suck Without You- Glee cast
Collide- Howie Day
Faithfully- Journey
Any Way You Want It- Journey
It's Only Life- Kate Voegele
My Life Would Suck Without You- Kelly Carkson
Taylor, the Latte Boy- Kristin Chenoweth
If You Want My Love- Laura Bell Bundy
I Just Call You Mine- Martina McBride
Love Song- Sara Bareilles
Many the Miles- Sara Bareilles
Vegas- SB
Bottle It Up- SB
One Sweet Love- SB
Morningside- SB
Between the Lines- SB
City- SB
Love on the Rocks- SB
Light My Candle- RENT
You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift
Hey Stephen- Taylor Swift
Fearless- Taylor Swift
Love Story- TS
Tim McGraw- TS
Mary's Song (Oh My My My)- TS
Our Song- TS
Stay Beautiful- TS
I'm Only Me When I'm With You- TS
You Really Got Me- Van Halen
Can't Stop Lovin' You- Van Halen
Can You Feel the Love Tonight- The Lion King

 Mkay... Done with that. So, psychology professor.... asshole. Yes, that means you Dr. Foster, you are indeed an asshole. He was just starting to pass out the tests and said that he was being nice, the test was only 170 questions. Immediately we all started to have heart attacks. Like, wtf, who has almost two hundred questions on their test? But, no, he was like "did I say 170? I meant 70. Just seeing if you were awake." So NOT funny. I think several people were thinking that if the tests had at least 170 questions they were going to have to drop the class. I was one of those people, by the way.

It was not funny, dammit!
Love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment