Saturday, October 2, 2010

In which I resist being a bitch

I really did. I resisted being a bitch. No lie. I did not cuss Sydney (see: speaking of things that won't go away) out like I wanted to. And, god, did I want to. I wanted to say "bitch stay the fuck out of my life. You already screwed it up enough." Nor did I add the not bitchy, but appropriate,  "You were the thing that made me realize that there are abusive friendships, and now I'm calling you out on it. You are an abuser, you are not the victim here, and you never have been. And now... realizing this, I truly do not love you anymore. My promises are void; you do not deserve them."

Instead, I kept this short and simple "I would prefer if you don't contact me again" and then blocked her. And rhiannon for good measure.

But my head I added "I reject YOU, put that in your pipe and smoke it, bitch!" I think maybe I should have added that part.
Love (a secretly bitchy),
Alice
PS. This isn't supposed to be sad. It's empowering to me, and it's also fun for me to admit the bitchy things I'm dying to say aloud.  So laugh! 'Cause you're supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment