Wednesday, October 27, 2010

have you been watching this space?

No? Well then, shame on you. Because this post is dedicated to... my sister!

Okay, so we're not biological sisters. We were supposed to be. Something got screwed up along the way. But she's my sister and I love her. =) Her name is Aerial (follow her on twitter! @ObsidianJM) and she's only a year older than me, and apparently in that one year she learned a billion things about life, the universe, and everything because she's so freaking smart and wise and mature when she wants to be.

But most of the time she's crazy and silly and we can talk for hours about things that you would think were very stupid, like if Emma and Will should get together on Glee (I'm leaning towards no, but she thinks they should). And she can relate pretty much every person on the face of the earth to Johnny Depp. It's skill. For seriously.

She's one of the most compassionate, loving people I've ever met, she doesn't discriminate, she's loyal, and straightforward and serious when she needs to be, and she's my best friend, and my big sister.

I LOVE YOU AERIAL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment