Monday, October 4, 2010

...in which I might end up pressing harassment charges

As if her message wasn't enough, after I tell her to not contact me again, she texts me to apologize that she bothered me again. That was when I flipped out. WTF? Why the hell does she have my number? We stopped talking TWO YEARS AGO. Over two years ago. Her number was out of my phone the day after she ditched me for being anorexic, did deleting mine never cross her mind? If she had gotten a new phone, she'd have to manually add it back in. Why the hell does she still have my number? I was pissed off. God fucking dammit, leave me alone! When I finally got a hold of myself today, I very clearly said "Do not contact me again." And she texts back to say "okay." I SAID DON'T CONTACT ME AND THAT INCLUDES TEXTING ME BACK TO APOLOGIZE!!!!!!! If I was kind of considering pressing harassment charges yesterday, I'm seriously considering them today. Because this isn't going to be the end of this. I know her. I thought she had grown up by now, but she obviously has not.

I have one stalker already, thanks universe, I don't need two. Let this not come to that.

But, moving on, my PD psychology class was canceled today, I... might have my loans straightened out, I got an A on my developmental psychology exam, and the AHS meeting wasn't boring. Although it ended with Beth talking about self-defense and being very aware of potentially dangerous situations... once more bringing us all to the conclusion that we should just never leave our rooms again. But it hit Rachel hard. =( She definitely needs to stay away from the project REV workshop.

The thing to be learned today is where you can file the harassment charges against someone. Or if law permits you only a restraining order.

Love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment