Sunday, October 10, 2010

Easy A rocks, B&N's organization skills? Not so much.

I will start off by saying Easy A is fucking amazing, and funny, and also makes you want to cry, and very much makes you not want to lie about losing your virginity. Don't do it guys. Well, if you're in a small town high school. Outside of that nobody gives a damn. But still, you could end up being the girl everyone walks by and thinks 'slut.' Though.... I think pretty much every girl has been called a slut at some point. Why? I do not know.
But I digress: watch Easy A, it rocks.

After seeing Easy A, Nicole and I ventured into Barnes and Nobles in search of books/music/magazines/movies. We found... pretty much nothing anyone was interested in. The entire place was so disorganized, and it seems like a rabid Twilight-fangirl went through and stuck the soundtrack to eclipse in every single section in the entire store. But, Nicole ended up finding a James Blunt CD and I bought it for her for a belated birthday present.

This could have been a very long blog, but really, I just miss my girlfriend and also want to go to sleep. Not sure how I'm going to solve both of those problems at once unless someone's figured out some instant-transportation button. So I might just go to sleep.

Love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment