Monday, September 27, 2010

Giving thanks to some unexpected help

Mkay, so pretty  much everyone on this site listens to Evanescence or We Are The Fallen, or both. A lot of both..s. So we all remember Ben's message to everyone, correct? If not, google it. You'll find it, and you should read it.

Well, there was really good timing with that and what happened yesterday. Which is a coincidence, obviously. Ben is not aware of a lot of people's existence, mine included, and I really doubt Sydney has ever read that. She's a hardcore Ev hater, which puts her against anything anyone in/used to be in the band has done. Because obviously they're all one trick ponies (yes, I am beating my head against the desk). Anyway. For some reason, that message really helped me process her reappearance, even though they have absolutely nothing similar. But it did. I managed to think calmly about the situation, partly to do with the people I love, and partly do to with that message. So, I offer thanks to one Ben Moody.

love,
Alice
PS: Totally wrote about it. Head over to www.gisellesylphide.webs.com to check it out. It's under... rather depressing. You should totally look around though, but I warn you that under the 'him' section some of those are so crappy they make me want to throw up, so it's okay if you hate them. I do too.
PPS: yup, you're probably not going to see how that's related to a hell of a lot of stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment