Thursday, September 9, 2010

Of rabid squirrels and ax-murderers

Yay... so this is my first post on here! Um... how to start? Oh, yes, with the ax-murderer. An ax-murderer, you say? On campus? Yes, my friends, an ax-murderer.

Okay, so fine I have no proof he was an ax-murderer, but I'm pretty sure he was. He had the creepy messy beard and a unibrow and he was balding a little... glaring at everyone. So, I think, maybe I will smile at him, and he will smile back because that's what normal non-ax-murderers do, right? So I smile at him, and he glares even harder. And I edge slowly to the other side of the sidewalk... and he glares more... and I stop smiling... and he glares more. No, not glares, more like scowls, like... well, an ax-murderer.

I will definitely be double locking my door tonight. And maybe barricading it shut.

Oh, oh, I forgot about the rabid squirrel the other day! At first I thought it was just spazzing out, but then it was... just extreme. Unnaturally extreme. Hopping up and down in place and flipping and tearing up everything near it, and running around in circles. I swear to you, I saw white foam. So I did not stick around very long, I walked away very quickly. Rabies isn't exactly my cup of tea. I would suggest all of you walk away quickly from a rabid squirrel. But don't run, it will chase! Maybe. I don't know if it will chase you, but I don't think running is a good idea. It's a squirrel, it will catch you, and it will bite you, and you will get rabies.

Love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment