Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dear You

Dear Stalker,

You had better not be reading this. You'd better have stopped a long time ago. Because it's been a long fucking time to be hanging on to nothing but your own obsession. We had one date. ONE. And then you went and texted and emailed and called and messaged me every second of every day. When I said to leave me alone you did not. When I threatened to get a restraining order you didn't stop. When I cried and said you were scaring me, please stop, when I begged you to stop you did not. I did, I cried. I was honestly, truly terrified. I blocked you on everything, on my phone as well, my friends locked you out as well, I spent an entire semester walking the long way around everything just so I wouldn't run into you. But you found ways to run into me. When you finally stopped, and I felt safe again, you came back. You started the same bullshit all over again. I just start to lower my walls and let someone else in and you come back and terrify me again. But you're gone again and you had better not come back. Because that restraining order will become a reality, in fact, I will fight to get you behind bars for as long as possible. Also, besides your jail time there, you would also need to deal with my girlfriend. You do not want to do that. So, here's some news for you, don't come back again, because hell awaits you if you do.

Sincerely,
The Girl You Need To Forget About Already

No comments:

Post a Comment