Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pulled muscles and far too much work

So I totally pulled a muscle in my hip. And it hurts. I blame Hilo for being a jerkface and not letting me clean his hooves. He gets really impatient at about his third hoof. Then it's nearly impossibly to get his fourth. Rocky, however, hates getting his hooves clean but will stick his foot up immediately when you reach down for it. I think his thought process is, the faster she can get my hoof, the faster she can start, and the faster I can get back to my life. Anyway. Whether Hilo is to blame or not, I still pulled a muscle and it sucks.

BUT I GOT TRAINED AS A LEADER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know what that means? I can now lead the horses the riders are on. =) I'm now a handler, side-walker, and leader!!! I'm awesome.

tomorrow I need to start working on the shitload of work I have piled up in front of me. The thought of it makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry. Weekends are meaningless now! *sobs* Damn, you college, you steal my life away!! Thanksgiving break is rapidly approaching though. YAY!

Love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment