Thursday, November 18, 2010

in which I am BORED OF OUT MY MIND

So, the only major thing on my agenda is my big ginormous research project, but it's not due for another two weeks... I need to go do laundry now, soon, eventually.... But I have no motivation. At all. I'm bored out of my mind. I did just draw an entire tree on my forearm. It's awesome. But now I'm bored again. And I miss my girlfriend. =(

I drew the 'e' from Evanescence but it's slightly lopsided. Okay, it's totally lopsided. I really need to go do my laundry. But I do not want to. >.< Must go do laundry.... bleck. I don't want to.

Yeah, if you're still reading this you must be as bored as I am. So so so bored. The laundry room is thirteen floors away... and I'm tired. But I need to. Because my sheets are no longer on my bed. So I need to. But I don't want to. Someone motivate me?

a very bored,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment