Thursday, November 11, 2010

in which I dance around to Taylor Swift in my socks.

I keep sliding along the floor.Lol. It's pretty fun. Just got back from seeing the dance maker's concert. It was.... something else. I think I liked it. It was certainly entertaining, at one point they were all but having sex on stage. They got down to bras and underwear only. Not entirely sure what that could be about except hating someone and having sex with them. A tad bit odd.

The sky disappointed me today, it looked like it was going to rain this morning, and then it got sunny and hot so everyone had to go change into short sleeves and after the concert it looked like it was going to pour but didn't. I wish it had rained after the concert. I was in a good enough mood to dance around in the rain. But it didn't rain, so now I'm dancing around my room (my roommate already left for the weekend, not that it would surprise her).

And I want to take this time to say that I really, really love my girlfriend. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment