Friday, November 5, 2010

Karma's a bitch, isn't she, baby?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I want to say 'I told you so' I want to SO bad, but I'll hold my tongue.

He "just doesn't love her anymore" and tells her he's been fighting with it for a while and pretty much has been stringing her along for months, and now he's with a new girl and she hates her but wants him to be happy, what's a girl to do?

Hmm.... maybe I could be more sympathetic if she didn't put me through the EXACT same thing. Only instead of months, lets try two fucking years. Oh, and them dating when she and I were still together. Well, in her mind we weren't (in her imaginary world where she had the guts to actually break up with me) but, in fact, we were. Do you know what that's called, class? That's right: cheating.

Here's your karma, baby, have fun with it.

love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment