Sunday, November 28, 2010

in which I sit at starbucks

So I just pretty much finished up my research paper. Just have to fix up all my fancy citations and add some statistics. I feel like I can breathe now, woo!! Now just to go back to school, do all my research and present on if Don't Ask, Don't Tell is unconstitutional due to the privacy act (hehe, it tried to change unconstitutional into institutionalism. it was kind of funny) and then research on sex ed in public education and present on that too, and then four finals. Woohoo! pleasegodkillmenow

I have had a wonderful break, getting to talk to my girlfriend for hours everyday, it's been pretty awesome. It made me realize again and again and again how lucky I am to have a wonderful, beautiful person in my life. She is bound and determined to change my mind and convince me that I'm pretty, it made me bawl my eyes out last night. I love her so much.

Now I am home. And I have no excuse to not finish up my paper. I will before I go to sleep. maybe. Eventually.

love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment