Tuesday, November 9, 2010

in which I am at the whims of my computer charger

I am not even kidding. My charger is broken or something so I have to angle it all weird to keep it charging. It's taken over my life "and so then the statistics are bia-- shit my charger!" "yeah, did you watch glee tonight... is that light on still?" "I lo-- dammit!" Yeah. So not pretty.

In other news I need to wrap up soon.... my anxiety medicine is not working, I have two tests, a paper, and a presentation due next week, and an outline due on thursday, and a 15 page research paper the week after next. And THEN finally, thanksgiving. It cannot come quickly enough. Shit, and an AHS meeting tomorrow... at the wrong time too. Weirdo people scheduling things at weird times. I don't want to wander around campus at night, it's big and dark and empty and dark, and creepy, and dark. Did I say dark? It'll be very dark. And... I'm far to paranoid for that. God, I need sleep. argh! Charger!

Love (a slightly deranged),
Alice

2 comments:

  1. Take the laptop in to be looked at. Mine did the same thing and it wasn't the charger it was the spot you plug it into in the computer was messed up so there wasn't a good connection. :) Maybe it can be fixed. And with that. I sign off for tonight :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm having a tech guy from dell coming on friday to check out the motherboard and charger. I think it's the charger though, because unless it's at an angle the blue light won't stay on, which means it's refusing to accept electricity.

    ReplyDelete